Thursday, April 4, 2013

(C79) [Ryuknigthia (Kiduki Erika)] Daily RO 5 (Ragnarok Online)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:




And a new release! This time it's a new volume of Daily RO series, making this the fifth volume I release! I feel like the art from this volume is a lot better than the others, I really liked it. But editing this was a pain...so many fucking scenes with dozens of bubbles and the shit, what a pain...many pages which made me regret starting this project. Oh well, anyway, about this volume, we have the story of the other couple featured in volume 2, the alchemist and the guy whose class I have no idea (and really, does it matter?). A cute girl, a guy who shows signs of being an asshole and lots of fucking. Good enough, good enough. Hope you enjoy this one.

Download: Depositfiles

Request for RO fans: So, I don't know how efficient and active are the RO fans that visit this blog but does any of you have any idea if there's a better quality raw of Daily RO 6? Because the one that is largely available out there has a pretty small resolution and it'll be a pain to work with (not impossible, just unpleasant). If anyone knows where I could get my hands on a better quality raw (that is not 676x960), please tell me, either via comments or via e-mail. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Many thanx SMDC for the new post and your efforts for us.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.