Wednesday, February 20, 2013

(COMIC1☆4) [Ryuknigthia (Kiduki Erika)] Daily RO 2 (Ragnarok Online)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Deceiving sample time! Erm...I mean....Hello! So today I bring you the second volume of Daily RO! This one continues from where the last one stopped so if you didn't read the first volume, I suggest you do it! In this volume we will follow the hardships of being a clergy and having a busty knight partner! Well...almost that. Anyway, despite the preview, there's no real lesbian action in this one so don't come expecting to see some double busty action, it's plain male-female vanilla. It's still a nice story.

Download: Depositfiles

Volume 3 may take a little longer because there are some damn transparent bubbles that needs to be taken care of and it takes some time for me to do it so...yeah, it'll take a while but I'll most likely do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.