Tuesday, February 19, 2013

(C81) [Kurimomo (Tsukako)] Milla x Koi (Tales of Xillia) + Announcement

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Taking up another suggestion, I bring you this Tales of Xillia doujinshi translated! I really need to update myself with the Tales universe...the last game I played was Tales of Phantasia....for SNES....back in the 90's....and it was FREAKING AWESOME! No better feeling than using Chester's double arrow bow to kill everybody! He knew how to kick some ass! Oh, but this is not the place to be talking about that!
OK! About this doujinshi! Milla is a mysterious girl (whose age is unknown to me) who can control or summon all four types of elemental spirit but is a complete dork when it comes to feelings. The people from Liese Maxia are lucky that being dense is not a hindrance for world rescue...(that is, if that world needs to be saved, I don't know...again, I didn't play it!) So, as you can guess, she's as dense as a door when it comes to love and our friend Jude, a 15 years old doctor apprentice, is there to try to fix that! Follow him in his epic journey to try to cure the dorkness of our busty heroine!

Download: Depositfiles

Announcement
Ok! I'm planning to do a big release this week and I also decided to pick up two projects. I'll keep doing the Daily RO series and I'll also start translating the Chinchin Kamokamo tank by Bareisho. But you can keep bringing suggestions as these two will be my main projects, not the only ones I'll work on!

2 comments:

  1. Oh god, when I saw this translated I screamed for joy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you very much to translate this dou, I love this series :).

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.