Monday, February 18, 2013

[ciaociao] SWEET GIRL (lucky star)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Back again with another translations! Today we have a nice Lucky Star doujinshi, featuring no other than our beloved KonaxKagamin coupling! The story goes like, Konata deceives Kagami and she fucks her. Fin! Really, were you expecting something much more complex than this? Hopefully not! Anyway, it's a fun read, specially if you're a Lucky Star fan, so be sure to check it out!

Download: Depositfiles

On another note. In my previous release, someone left a comment saying that they were also working on the Daily RO series. Well, I don't know who you are (since you commented anonymously) so I can't do much about it. I'll most likely keep going with the series on my own and I really don't mind if other groups decide to work on it too. If you have any problem with this, feel free to contact me via e-mail and we can talk about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.