Sunday, February 17, 2013

(SC46) [Ryuknigthia (Kiduki Erika)] Daily RO (Ragnarok Online)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Weekend release? Weekend release! Probably not something I'll do that often but hey, why not take advantage when I do, right? This is a Ragnarok Online doujinshi by Kiduki Erika and is the first from a series of I don't know how many. Didn't bother looking up whether it's already finished or not but there are great chances that I'll translate more of this, even though I never played RO. Well, you know, since I'm a sucker for this kind of art I feel the urge to work on it. Anyway, about the doujinshi! this volume is about a Lord Knight's dream world! Simple as that. Vanilla till the core and nothing mind blowing, just a cute art style (IMHO). Have fun with it!

Download: Depositfiles

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the release.
    and also me and my buddies are working on the same project [DailyRO], I`ve also done a tl on ch1(haven`t typeset it yet though). thought if like some help on the upcoming chapters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I don't know who are you nor your buddies so it's hard for me to say anything about it. I'm not planning on doing it like right now, I have some other releases I want to do before coming back to this one, but we could work out something. Just e-mail me and we can talk better there. You can find the address on the Q&A.

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.