Friday, February 15, 2013

[Sabashi Renya] Koi no Tyunyu! ch 3

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Well, well, well! Back with H-Friday now! As it was suggested by someone at the suggestion page, I did chapter 3 of this tankoubon. But it seems someone was already working on it and released it before me. Since I had translated and edited more than 75% of it when I found out that it was already done and since I don't care much about translating something that is already translated, I decided to finish it and release my own version of it. I didn't bother comparing both translations, the only thing I bothered checking was whether the last page was cleaned and redrawed or not, and apparently, it wasn't. So, that's the main difference between both releases. I decided to spend a few (lots, actually) hours editing the last page (the last one in this post) so you can see the results of all my effort. Not the best, I know, but it's a good practice. Anyway, have fun reading whichever version you like!

Download: Depositfiles

BTW, if you want me to translate anymore of this tankoubon, leave a comment either here or in the suggestion page so I know there's some interest.

6 comments:

  1. Why does this post keep going up and down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty for the chapter.
    yes, i would like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya, please contact me to avoid further collisions since we have more planned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem unable to find any contact info in your profile. Where is the best place to contact you?

      Delete
  4. Yes, definitely interested to see the rest of this tank. (I was the one suggestion it, too bad I didn't know it was already being worked at :/)
    Looks like everything commissioned to far has been uploaded on e-h (http://g.e-hentai.org/g/569584/8b53670e7b/ and http://g.e-hentai.org/g/569583/9a9005e074/) So finishing on or the other would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.