Friday, February 15, 2013

[NON-H][Ukkaridou] RitsuMio Damashi Forever - The K- N! Anthology (K-ON!) [Digital]

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:




Back again with Non-H Friday! Today I've brought you a K-On anthology book by Ukkaridou! This is a 5 (or 6?) short stories collection featuring, pretty much, RitsuxMio light yuri. Nothing explicit, just cute and funny (if you're a K-on fan or at least, a light yuri fan). Unfortunately, I couldn't find the books from which the stories of this compilation were taken. I don't if they were ever scanned, but this compilation is quite nice and I had fun translating it. Hopefully you'll all enjoy it!

Download: Depositfiles

And what about H-Friday? Well...maybe I'll be able to make another release before today ends so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.