Saturday, March 23, 2013

(C78) [Ryuknigthia (Kiduki Erika)] Daily RO 3 (Ragnarok Online)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:




Finally another volume of Daily RO is done! This time I bring you vol 3, which tells the tales of a gypsy wannabe. It's a really nice class if you ask me. Probably better than dancers, if you know what I mean. This volume has nothing to do with the two previous volumes so you can just grab this if you didn't read the other two or if you don't like Knights and Priests that much.

Download: Depositfiles

6 comments:

  1. You somehow managed to upload it as a .rar[SMDC] filetype, well done champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, been waiting for this for a while now, Thanks alot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. still waiting for the other ragnarok though hahah, still, keep up the good work :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind a hard to know to which one you're referring to...
      I guess you mean either the "Memories of RO" or the "Roman" books. Well, if I'm correct, just pointing out that the first one is just a compilation of the "Daily RO" series (as far as I could tell). The other I have to check yet, but I'll probably finish this series first.

      Delete
    2. I'm referring both "Memories of RO" and "Daily RO" series, but it's hard finding "Everyday RO" series even though it's the same author (author is the word right?) though. Yes, finish the series first.

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.