Wednesday, February 6, 2013

[Kinkacha] Jinkou Shinka (Magic The Gathering)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.



Today I bring you an unusual doujinshi (or so I believe). A Magic The Gathering doujinshi! Not something you see around that much right? Yeah, exactly what I thought. But the art was nice and it was an easy translation to do. Not much editing needed, pretty easy dialogues which made it look pretty short too. The only downside was the quality of the scan. I tried tweaking a little but since my image editing skills are far from being top notch, I couldn't do much. Anyway, this one contains some lesbian-futanari action including an elf-girl. Simple as that. Maybe this could be more enjoyable if you actually now anything about the game, but I wouldn't know because I don't play the game so...but there's really no direct reference to the game besides "ally colors" and the characters so if you don't know about neither, you can enjoy this as an original doujinshi without great loss. So, have fun!

Download: Depositfiles

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the doujinshi!

    Just a note from someone that is familiar with the source material: There isn't any relation between Chandra (the one with goggles) and Liliana (the dark-haired one). So the address, which I'm guessing was "Obasan" or some variation thereof, shouldn't be taken literally as "Aunt" but rather in the sense of "an older woman."

    Also, in my experience it's unusual for anyone to be addressed as simply "Aunt," so even if they had been related, it still might have sounded a little awkward. When used as a standalone form of address, it seems like it's usually changed to "Auntie" or something similar. Which is odd, since most other relation titles can be used unmodified under the same circumstances and sound perfectly fine. Maybe it's the rather blunt and unpleasant sound of the word itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the release! I believe that's Chandra, Lilianna, and Nissa.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.