Friday, February 8, 2013

[NON-H][Meronpanchu] Kyonko ★ Magika (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Ok! Welcome to Non-H Friday! Today I'm bringing you another non age restricted doujinshi for the masses! This one is a Kyonko X Madoka crossover and it's a mess. I think this doujinshi has been available untranslated for a while and I decided to translate it after I bumped into it a few days ago. To be honest, no the best doujinshi I've read but if this is your cup of tea, by all means, taste it!
And why "Non-H Friday"? Does it means that every Friday there won't be new fap material available? No, it doesn't mean that. It's not always that a non-h translation will be released, but when they are, I'll try to make them only on Fridays. So +18 releases can still happen on Fridays.

Download: Depositfiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.