Saturday, March 16, 2013

[Naya] Miko Kankin Goumon

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Right, another suggestion being taken! This time it's a Naya (aka Papermania) work. This is a Ninja Gaiden parody and, surprisingly, there are no dick girls nor crossdressers nor male to female transformation, but you'll still find a good set of fetishes here. Torture, monster rape, enema, bondage and limb cutting to be more precise. But worry not, there's no gore here and if you just skim through the pages, high chances that you wouldn't spot the limb part. Ok, story wise...well, I never played Ninja Gaiden nor am familiar with it's setting so I don't know how close this is to that but you can enjoy this even without knowing the game, since the major points are explained within this work. Well, I hope you enjoy this.

Download: Depositfiles


Random babbling that you don't need to read:
The great thing about translating this one was the low number of moans in it, cause I'll tell you that translating moaning, despite being easy, are a pain (in terms of editing, at least). But this doesn't makes this a good workable material. Narrow balloons, texts over colored backgrounds and other small details makes Naya works a pain to work with and that's probably why not many people translate these. Will I translate others? I really don't know yet, but this is actually my second Naya translation. The first one was pretty much the first translation I ever released and thus sucks in terms of editing so I never released it here. I was thinking about revisiting it and re-editing it...maybe I'll do that in the near future and make a proper release...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.