Thursday, March 14, 2013

[COMIC Kairakuten 2011-09][Shinogi Asuke] Ni no jijyou

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Today we have one chapter from Comic Kairakuten by Shinogi Asuke. This one features twins and twins are nice so I picked it up. The raws were really dirty but cleaning it would take more time than I was willing to spend on it so I left pretty much untouched. Yes, it's my lazy-ass side emerging again...just like that time when I didn't bothered downsizing the images and people complained...
Anyway! Story-wise, well...
Guy dates girl. Girl has a twin sister. Destiny messes around. Threesome!
Really, what else could you expect? This artist have a pretty nice style too so I think it's worth checking it out.

Download: Depositfiles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.