Tuesday, March 12, 2013

(C73) [Nylon 100% (Nylon)] Celebrity. (Mobile Suit Gundam 00)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:




Ok, not fully recovered but good enough to make releases (I still need to buy a new HDD...).
Right! Releases! Today I bring you a short MSG00 doujinshi. Why I chose this? Cheongsam! Cheongsam!! God, how I love these! And what a great group of features this one has! A nice busty girl with twin pigtails in a nice short cheongsam with an opened back! Good god! Too sexy! Yeah, I just have a thing for cheongsam....too bad I never found one to buy where I live. Well, that's life.
Right, about the doujinshi itself! No plot, no drama, no explanations needed, just good ol' sex and nice art (with a nice busty girl with twin pigtails in a nice short cheongsam with an opened back!). For some, this is pretty much all that is needed, right?

Download: Depositfiles

3 comments:

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.