Thursday, March 28, 2013

[COMIC Penguin Club 2012-08 Vol.312] - Oshietekudasai

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:




New release! One story from COMIC Penguin Club from August 2012! This one is by Amanagi Seiji and it's a superbly drawn yuri story! Simply put, it's a cute and nicely drawn story about two girls loving each other. I really don't have much to say besides what I've already said...maybe I could add that this was really worth working on because it's too damn cute. Yeah, I guess you already got the idea so go on and grab this release to get your share of sugar.

Download: Depositfiles

2 comments:

  1. Aww that was cute, and oddly struck the right balance of cute and ero which most yuri H stuff meant for male audiences don't get right. Well at least it did for me.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuri is awesome. Many thanx.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.