Wednesday, February 27, 2013

(COMIC1☆4) [Nama Cream Biyori] Kemonogatari 00 (Bakemonogatari)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:




Ok, today I'm starting with a 3 Bakemonogatari doujinshi series made by Nama Cream Biyori. I really don't have much to say about this one. The art is quite good. Lots of big bewbs, lots of cum and a handful of pages filled with fucking, sucking and cumming. Well, you got the idea, right? In this volume we see Hanekawa and Senjougahara having the time of their lives with Araragi. In the next two volumes, we will see what's the deal with this time of their lives....or so we hope!

Download:
With https: Depositfiles
With http: Depositfiles

On a side note, yes, I'm still translating Chinchin Kamokamo, but I'm kinda stalled with Daily RO. I really need to get some work done there...

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.