Sunday, March 3, 2013

(C72) [An-Arc (Hamo)] Volcanic Drum Beats (Dragon Quest III)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Another weekend release! Today I bring you this great An-Ark work, Volcanic Drum Beats. It's a Dragon Quest/Warrior III doujinshi with the great art from this circle! And it's fully colored! Follow this delicious heroine on her quest to....well, becoming a domestic helper? She'll have to face lots of hardships to successfully accomplish her quest, friends will fall and enemies will raise! Is our hero's will strong enough to withstand all walls and surpass the final challenge? Well, there's only one way to find out! Have fun!

Download: Depositfiles

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just read it on exhentai.

    As for suggestions, I just think that usually translating "具合" as "position" or something like that could sound more natural, I don't like "condition" very much in that context.

    Anyway, this doujin is great and nice job translating it, I liked the dialogue style and the way you added some extra stuff to put more sense into it. Thanks. =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback.

      As for translating "具合" as "condition", I did it because I interpreted that the troll was saying that the condition of the female warrior was good (good condition as in being in one piece, clean, with a tidy pussy, big breasts and so on), not that the position in which he was eating her was good.

      Delete
    2. I see. I never thought of that possibility, makes sense. =]

      Delete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.