Monday, February 25, 2013

[Koutetsuryoku Kikaku (Taishin Kokuou Anton)] HK4 (lucky star)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Ok, back with another Lucky Star doujinshi. As any good LS doujinshi, this one is KonaxKaga filled. I thought the other one was better, but this one is not bad either. Has less story and more action, if you know what I mean. This is a nice call for yuri lovers too. Anyway, I left it marked as "Loli" because, even though they're what? 17? Here they're depicted in a way that seems they have less than that. Well, have fun with this release!

Download: Depositfiles

Oh, and the first key I released was activated quite quickly! I wonder how often I'll be able to release a key!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.