Monday, January 7, 2013

[Shimimaru] Junk Land Chapter 5 - Sexy Stream

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

Just chapter 5 for now. I may translate more later, who knows? There're some parts where the talking was pretty strange to me so I may have made some mistakes here and there but nothing that should compromise your enjoyment, or so I hope.
Update: After receiving some feedback I decided to redo some parts and also fix some mistakes and now I leave you with v2.

Download (v2): Depositfiles

1 comment:

  1. Are you translation all the chapter for junk land?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.