Thursday, January 17, 2013

[Shimimaru] Junk Land Chapter 07 - Bishoujo Tantei - Chouraku no Kiki

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.


As promised, here's another Junk Land translation! This time it's chapter 7, named "Bishoujo Tantei - Chouraku no Kiki". Something like, "Beautiful Detective Girl - The crisis of decline". Anyway, leaving the ponytail and getting another tomboy girl in the best Shimimaru style! And I'll warn before-hand. This chapter contains small amounts of shota. drugging and some tying up (which I'll deliberately call "bondage") so if you're not into any of these, think twice before downloading. But hey, it's Shimimaru! I just love the art style (specially the breasts! oh, the breasts!) so that beats anything!

Download: Depositfiles

Now, what should I work on next...?

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this chapter. This is my first experience with this author(no, not THAT experience =02), and it was pretty enjoyable. I'll be looking for more work from this author. Thanks a lot for the chapter =03!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for translating all these Shimimaru chapters! :-)
    The artist is just awesome^^

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.