Thursday, April 18, 2013

(CT21) [Kinokonomi (konomi)] Shikinami-san to Kone Megane (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

My new blog, as you may already know is smdc-translations.com.
If you want to find the releases from this blog, go to SMDC-Translations Old.

First of all, please read the first box in the right column if you still haven't done so. Thank you! Now:



Yuri time! No! PURE Yuri time! Today you'll be served with this full yuri Evangelion doujinshi featuring Asuka and Mari, the two foreigners from the crew (or so it seems, I don't know that much about the series). I never got really interested in this series...but this doujinshi has such an amazing art that I had to pick it. I mean, if the art from the anime was like this doujinshi, no doubt that I'd watch! If the anime also included what happens in this doujinshi, then you can be 200% sure that I'd watch! Or not, who knows?
Anyway, story is almost non-existent but it seems to fit that Eva universe. Asuka is living under the same roof as Mari for team-working-spirit building and they fuck. The simple fact that one lives under the same roof as someone else already raises the chances of them fucking to 93% in the hentai universe. Pretty interesting.
As I said, this one is a pure yuri work. No guys at all, no dicks at all either. Just two girls in their 14s (I guess) that have absolutely no pubic hair (do they shave it, they still haven't start growing or does the LCL think makes them fall?)!

Included in the pack are the original sized and the 50% reduced size. I didn't make a separate pack because the reduced version is pretty small (10mb or so).

Download: Depositfiles

1 comment:

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions and useful critics. With enough feedback, it's easier for me to correct mistakes and release better versions.
Also, comments are moderated so they'll not appear as soon as you post. No need to submit the comment multiple times.